A World Mental Health Day special event! Join Calm’s Chief Purpose Officer, Jay Shetty, and Head of Mindfulness, Tamara Levitt, for an inspiring conversation filled with insights and wisdom to help you make caring for your mental health a daily practice.
In this complimentary one-hour virtual event, Jay and Tamara will share:
- Advice for implementing a personal mindfulness routine you can use anytime, anywhere to manage stress and build resilience
- Tips for prioritizing your well-being and cultivating self-compassion
- Strategies to help you show up as a mental health ally in your workplace and beyond
- How organizations can drive change by increasing employee access to mental health tools and resources
* Please note: You must complete ALL fields in order to successfully register.
Chief Purpose Officer
Former monk Jay Shetty is a New York Times best-selling author, purpose coach, host of the #1 health & wellness podcast On Purpose, and Chief Purpose Officer of Calm. He’s been a keynote speaker around the world on behalf of organizations such as Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and HSBC and has developed corporate training programs for many clients. His online courses have been attended by over 2 million students, and his Genius Community provides weekly programming to thousands of members in over 100 countries. His videos have been viewed more than 10 billion times, and he is followed by over 50 million people across social media. Learn more at JayShetty.me.
Head of Mindfulness at Calm
A meditator for more than 25 years, Tamara Levitt has been the Head of Mindfulness at Calm since 2014. She has been responsible for the creative development of Calm’s Mindfulness and Meditation portfolio of audio programs. Tamara is known for her authentic instruction style and heartfelt storytelling. She created the most popular feature in the Calm app, a unique daily meditation called “The Daily Calm.” Tamara is also the author of two children’s books, Happiness Doesn’t Come from Headstands and The Secret to Clara’s Calm. She is a musician, producer, and speaker. Learn more at Tamaralevitt.com