Manager behavior is the second leading source of workplace stress behind overwork, research shows1. With employee stress at an all-time high, it’s never been more important for managers to lead with mindfulness and create a psychologically safe work environment for their teams.
To help you get on the path to more mindful management, we’re sharing tips based on research from Megan Reitz, Professor of Leadership and Dialogue at Hult International Business School.
Download the Mindful Manager’s Checklist for tips to help you:
- Develop a self-awareness and be able to choose your response
- Adopt a daily mindfulness practice and change habits
- Avoid common workplace traps
- Improve conversational habits
- See yourself as others do
Get started on becoming a mindful manager today and see the positive impact on your team!
1 Harvard Business Review Pulse Report, “The Battle Against Workplace Stress: How Smart Organizations Are Creating Healthier Environments,” May 2023